Key Information to Be Provided by Imaging
• Demonstration that the expansile submucosal subcutaneus lesion is due to an abnormal pneu-matization of a sinusal cavity
• Assessment of the actual size of the involved sinus(es)
• Precise definition of bony wall thickness, with special reference to the presence of areas of resorption (partial or complete)
• Involvement of critical areas (i.e., orbit, optic canal)
• Possible presence of lesions arising from bone or neoplasms associated with the abnormal pneuma-tization
Was this article helpful?
You're going to discover so many things on addiction with little effort Not only will you discover the thrill of breaking free from your addiction, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people This new breakthrough book is a guide, really. A guide as a result of years of searching, studying, and scouring hundreds of websites, stores, and magazines.