• Axial fat-suppressed T2-weighted images
• Sagittal fat-suppressed T2-weighted images
• Coronal fat-suppressed proton density weighted images
In addition, for loose body, capitellum osteochondritis dissecans (OCD), nerve impingement, biceps and triceps tear:
• Axial T1-weighted images
• Sagittal T1-weighted images
For MCL tear or epicondylitis:
• Axial fat-suppressed proton density weighted images
• Coronal T1-weighted images
• Coronal inversion recovery (STIR) images
MRI arthrography can be helpful in the athlete with a suspected partial tear of the MCL or a loose body . Our standard elbow MRI arthrography protocol is:
Was this article helpful?
Now if this is what you want, you’ve made a great decision to get and read this book. “How To Cure Yeast Infection” is a practical book that will open your eyes to the facts about yeast infection and educate you on how you can calmly test (diagnose) and treat yeast infection at home.