1. Milne, R. G. and Luisoni, E. (1977) Rapid immune electron microscopy of virus preparations, in Methods in Virology (Maramorosch, K. and Koprowski, H. eds.), Academic Press, New York, Vol. 6, pp. 265-281.
2. Milne, R. G. and Lesemann, D. E. (1984) Immunosorbent electron microscopy in plant virus studies, in Methods in Virology (Maramorosch, K., and Koprowski, H. eds.), Academic Press, New York, Vol. 8, pp. 85-101.
3. Louro, D. and Lesemann, D. E. (1984) Use of protein A-gold complex for specific labelling of antibodies bound to plant viruses. J. Virol. Methods 9, 107-122.
4. Roberts, I. M. (1986) Immunoelectron microscopy of extracts of virus-infected plants, in Electron Microscopy of Proteins, Vol 5, Viral Structure (Harris, J. R. and Horne, R. W. eds.), Academic Press, London, pp. 293-357.
5. Ball, E. M. and Brakke, M. K. (1968) Leaf-Dip serology for electron microscopic identification of plant viruses. Virology 36, 152-155.
6. Milne, R. G. and Luisoni, E. (1975) Rapid high-resolution immune electron microscopy of plant viruses. Virology 68, 270-274.
7. Shukla, D. D. and Gough, K. H. (1979) The use of protein A, from Staphylococcus aureus, in immune electron microscopy for detecting plant virus particles. J. Gen. Virol. 45, 533-536.
8. Shukla, D. D. and Gough, K. H. (1980) Further studies on the use of protein a in immune electron microscopy for detecting virus particles. J. Gen. Virol. 51, 415-419.
9. Shukla, D. D. and Gough, K. H. (1983) Characteristics of the protein A-immunosorbent electron microscope technique (PA-ISEM) for detecting plant virus particles. Acta Phytopathol. Hung. 18, 173-185.
10. Wright, D. M. (1984) Botanical immunocytochemistry, in Immuno-labelling for Electron Microscopy (Polak, J. M. and Varndell, I. M. eds.), Elsevier, New York, pp. 323-340.
11. Derrick, K. S. (1973) Quantitative assay for plant viruses using serologically specific electron microscopy. Virology 56, 652-653
12. Brlansky, R. H. and Derrick, K. S. (1979) Detection of seedborne plant viruses using serologically specific electron microscopy. Phytopathology 69, 96-100.
13. Roberts, I. M. and Harrison, B. D. (1979) Detection of potato leafroll and potato mop-top viruses by immunosorbent electron microscopy. Ann. Appl. Biol. 93, 289-297.
14. Waterhouse, P. M. and Murant, A. F. (1981) Purification of carrot red leaf virus and evidence from four serological tests for its relationship to luteoviruses. Ann. Appl. Biol. 97, 191-204.
Was this article helpful?