1. Balb-c mice are the preferred laboratory strain used as cell donors in monoclonal antibody work (see Note 1).
2. New Zealand rabbits are the preferred laboratory strain used for polyclonal antiserum production (see Note 2).
3. Suitable adjuvant for addition to antigen (see Note 3).
4. Animal house facilities licensed for the specific required procedures under animal welfare legislation.
5. Parenteral anesthetic agents as prescribed by veterinary surgeon (see Note 4; Hypnorm + Hypnovel).
6. Diethyl ether.
Was this article helpful?