1. Wash plates 1x with TBST.
2. Add blocking solution (4% BSA in sterile TBS) and rock for 1 h at room temperature.
3. Wash plates 6x with TBST. Add 1 mL of MAbs mixture (each MAb is diluted 1/50 in TBST; see Note 2). Incubate for 1 h at room temperature on rocker.
4. Wash 6x with TBST. Add phage library (1011 transducing units in 0.75 mL TBST). Incubate for 4 h at 4°C on rocker.
5. Wash thoroughly 10 times with TBST. Elute bound phage for 5-10 min with 400 |L of elution buffer. Wash the plate surface thoroughly during this elution using a pipet tip to remove all phage. Add 75 |L of 1 M Tris-HCl, pH 9.1, and mix (see Notes 3 and 4).
Was this article helpful?