1. Vince KG. Revision Knee Arthroplasty Instructional Course Lectures of the AAOS. Mosby; 1992.
2. Vince K. Revision knee arthroplasty. In: Chapman, ed. Operative Orthopedics. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott; 1993:1981-2010.
3. Vince K. Planning revision total knee arthroplasty. Seminars in Arthroplasty; 1996.
4. Insall JN. Total knee replacement. In: Insall JN, ed. Surgery of the Knee. New York: Churchill Livingstone; 1984:587-696.
5. Vince KG, Insall JN. The total condylar knee arthroplasty. In: Laskin, ed. Total Knee Arthroplasty. New York: Springer Verlag; 1991.
6. Vince KG, Long W. Revision knee arthroplasty. The limits of press fit medullary fixation. Clin Orthop. August 1995; (317):172-177.
7. Vince K, Berkowitz R, Spitzer A. Ligament Reconstructions in Difficult Primary and Revision TKR. Accepted for presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Knee Society. San Francisco, California, February 1997.
8. Vince KG. Limb length discrepancy after revision total knee arthroplasty. Techniques in Orthop. 1988; 3:35-43.
Was this article helpful?
You can have significantly bigger arms in only 31 days. How much bigger? That depends on a lot of factors. You werent able to select your parents so youre stuck with your genetic potential to build muscles. You may have a good potential or you may be like may of the rest of us who have averages Potential. Download this great free ebook and start learns how to build your muscles up.