1. What condition of the primordial world that does not exist in today's world could perhaps have allowed for the spontaneous generation of life?
2. Describe an experiment conducted by Francesco Redi, specifically, what the experiment demonstrated.
3. Who invented the microscope? When?
4. John Needham conducted an experiment that he claimed proved spontaneous generation of life. Describe this experiment.
5. It is asserted that in the primordial world there was no oxygen in the atmosphere, and, because of this, no _, which prevents
__from reaching the Earth.
6. Recount the experiment carried out by Stanley Miller, specifically, what the experiment demonstrated.
Was this article helpful?