1. How do bacteria transfer DNA?
2. Make clear the distinction between bacteria and viruses.
3. Distinguish between aerobic bacteria and anaerobic bacteria.
4. Who discovered bacteria?
5. How do bacteria play a role in the welfare of plants?
6. Name some plant diseases caused by bacteria.
7. How and where are bacteria involved in making nitrogen into a form that can be used by plants?
8. Some bacteria are able to carry on photosynthesis. Name a form that can do this.
9. Some bacteria are able to liberate_, which forms crystals inside the cell.
10. Bacteria reproduce by_, but they are also capable of a sexual union. The latter, however, is not a form of reproduction. Explain.
Was this article helpful?