2. How do viruses replicate?
3. Are viruses alive? What evidence supports your position?
4. In 1892, Ivanovski demonstrated something about viruses that helped distinguish them from bacteria. Explain.
5. Wendell Stanley did some significant work with tobacco plants and a virus. Describe this work.
6. What happens when a bacteriophage such as T-2 comes in contact with the bacterium Escherichia colP.
7. How was it demonstrated that the T-2 phage does not completely enter the bacterial cell?
Was this article helpful?