1. Taq DNA polymerase (Perkin-Elmer Biosystem; Milano, Italy).
2. Mastercycler 330 (Eppendorf Scientific, Hamburg, Germany).
3. T4 polynucleotide kinase (Gibco); store at -20°C. Do not leave at RT or at 4°C for prolonged periods!
4. y 32P-dATP (Amersham); store at -20°C, radiation hazard, use special protections to avoid radioisotope contamination.
8. Acetic acid (Fluka); store at RT. Highly corrosive; wear gloves while handling.
9. Acrylamide:bisacrylamide 19:1 (Fluka). Reconstitute in deionized water by stirring overnight and store at 4°C.Light sensitive and toxic; wear glove while handling it.
10. 68% HNO3 analytical reagent (Prolabo; France).
11. AgNO3 ACS reagent (Sigma). Light sensitive; wear gloves to protect skin.
13. 37% Formaldeide (Sigma), toxic.
Was this article helpful?