Remember that only four chips can be run simultaneously in each fluidics station you have access to. Because the post target-probe hybridization chip can only be kept for 3 h after completion of the hybridization procedure, don't denature more sample hybridization cocktails than can be taken through the fluidics stages in two consecutive batches (each run will take about 2 h); see Note 56).
1. Turn on two heating blocks set at 99°C and 45°C.
2. Defrost any frozen hybridization cocktails.
3. Incubate the hybridization cocktails for 5 min at 99°C.
4. Transfer the cocktails immediately to the heating block set at 45°C for 5 min.
5. Spin at maximum for 5 min to precipitate any insoluble material.
Was this article helpful?