• Renal disease may be asymptomatic or present with non-specific symptoms, e.g. tiredness.
• Genitourinary complaints can be embarrassing and need specific enquiry to avoid overlooking important problems.
• Painless visible haematuria in the adult is most often due to a bladder papilloma or carcinoma.
• Symptoms of prostatism are common and develop slowly; in consequence, patients often underestimate their significance.
• Complete anuria is rare; most patients who stop passing urine have bladder neck obstruction.
• Testicular pain may be referred to the groin and lower abdomen.
• The commonest cause of secondary amenorrhoea is pregnancy, bul it may Indicate severe systemic illness, an endocrinological disorder or a psychological problem.
• Sexual dysfunction and sexually transmitted disease occurs at any age and in any social setting.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From ASTHMA Chronic asthma is a paralyzing, suffocating and socially isolating condition that can cause anxiety that can trigger even more attacks. Before you know it you are caught in a vicious cycle Put an end to the dependence on inhalers, buying expensive prescription drugs and avoidance of allergenic situations and animals. Get control of your life again and Deal With Asthma Naturally