2.3.1. Activity Determination
1. Activity buffer: 20 mM potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.0, containing 2 mM magnesium chloride, 0.1 M, KCl.
2.3.2. Protein Determination
1. Coomassie Plus protein assay reagent (Pierce, Rockford, IL).
2.3.3. Immobilization of the Enzyme
1. Thiolsulfonate-agarose (TS-gel) and thiolsulfinate-agarose (TSI-gel) prepared as described in Subheadings 3.1.3. and 3.1.4. respectively.
2. Immobilization buffer: 0.1 Mpotassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.0.
3. 0.1 Mpotassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.0, 0.5 MNaCl .
2.3.4. Blocking Excess of Active Groups 1. GSH (Sigma)
Was this article helpful?
No more itching, odor or pain or your money is refunded! Safe and DRUG FREE Natural Yeast Infection Solutions Are you looking for a safe, fast and permanent cure for your chronic yeast infection? Get Rid of that Yeast Infection Right Now and For Good!