1. IBD is a common disease of the industrialised world and getting more common in the developing world.
2. The best platform for diagnosing IBD is in the CPC. Short of that, use of the proforma is highly recommended.
3. The final diagnosis of IBD is the mutual responsibility of the clinician and the pathologist.
4. There are many histological mimics of IBD.
5. There is no histological feature that is seen in UC which is not present CD.
Was this article helpful?
Moles, warts, and other unsightly irregularities of the skin can be bothersome and even embarrassing. They can be removed naturally... Removing Warts and Moles Naturally! If you have moles, warts, and other skin irregularities that you cannot cover up affecting the way you look, you can have them removed. Doctors can be extremely expensive. Learn the natural ways you can remove these irregularities in the comfort of your own home.